The Eko bookcase has been created to suit the needs of the Kiwi office. Built to last with quality E1 grade chipboard, finished with a hot glued PVC edge to take the knocks, and joined with a combination of cam pins and dowels for extra rigidity.
- Hardwearing melamine surface and 2mm PVC edge will take the knocks.
- All edges sealed to give full protection from moisture intrusion.
- The 25mm top is finished in nordic maple, with the carcase and shelves in silver.
- The back is strong 5mm MDF to make a long lasting rigid storage unit.
- The 1800mm comes with four adjustable shelves to give five levels of storage.
- Size: W800 x D305 x H1800mm
- Colour: Tawa
* This product may attract an additional freight charge due to size and /or weight.